Conservation Skills Centre
Conservation Skills Centre is committed to training people and organisations to be stronger. Stronger in individual capacity and collectively in communities.
Conservation Skills Centre trains in conservation skills and knowledge and community capacity building
Conservation Skills Centre trains both in accredited and non-accredited courses.
Accredited courses include
- Conservation and Land Management Training Package
- Certificates in Active Volunteering
- OHS training
Non-accredited courses include
- Community capacity building
- Safety management
- Volunteer recruitment and retention
- Project management
- Change Management
- Team development and management
- Leadership skills